- Many satisfied customers with repairs, restorations and renovations we have performed since 2009.
- 25+ years Professional engineering and construction. Water and wastewater, septic systems, site drainage, building construction. NJ PE # GE2946000
- 10 years Carpenter with Princeton Area Building Contractors
- 30+ years home ownership maintenance and improvements
- NJ Licensed Home Inspector #24GI00132600. If we Inspect and issue a report on a residence, we cannot do repair work for that owner on that residence for a period of 1 year. However, we utilize that knowledge to identify repair needs that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Building Performance Institute, Inc. Certified Professional:
We have translated 25 years of engineering and construction experience as well as home ownership maintenance and improvements into a personalized multi-service construction business to meet your home maintenance needs and improvement dreams.
Building Analyst Professional has learned the fundamentals of building science, as well as the knowledge, skills and abilities to conduct comprehensive building performance audits, including assessing whole-building ventilation, measuring airflow, combustion safety and testing/data collection.
Envelope Professional quantifies performance and prescribes improvements to help tighten the building envelope (shell), stop uncontrolled air leakage and optimize comfort, durability and HV/AC performance.